204-1001-007 Steering Column – Keyed and Tapered 2.5″
This short 2.5″ keyed shaft column is used in a variety of industrial applications including Raymond forklifts # 870-613-07
THIS IS NOT A MARINE COLUMN
Only 1 left in stock
204-1001-007 Steering Column
This 204-1001-007 column comes with keyed and tapered shaft. If you have a 204-1001 column with a different design code (the last 3 digits on the end of the part number) this will replace it as an assembly as long as the first seven numbers are the same.
For use with most common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brand steering valves. Has the following dimensional specs:
- Tapered shaft w/3/16″ key, (Eaton DN style) with .790″ taper start diameter
- 3/4″-16 UNF thread
- Overall height 4.50″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 2.50″
- Length of shaft extension 2.25″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering column connection
204-1001-007 IS NOT A MARINE COLUMN
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with one year warranty ( Click here for more details).
Most orders ship same day by UPS if ordered by 2pm Central!