GS16800AT – 213-1016 Midwest Steering Replacement for Eaton Char Lynn
GS16800AT- Midwest Steering Replacement for 213-1016
Only 2 left in stock
GS16800AT – 213-1016 Midwest Steering Replacement
Midwest Steering Replacement for 213-1016-002 Steering Valve. Static Load Sensing.
European produced. This unit is NOT Compatible with a port block, if you have a port block, you will need to purchase an genuine Eaton 213-1016.
Not sure if you have a port block? please click here!
Otherwise This is a DIRECT REPLACEMENT load sensing steering valve; replaces Eaton 213-1016-001 and 213-1016-002
This valve has all internal valve options, column attachment, and fitting sizes as the original unit. It has the following specifications:
- 48.4 cubic inch displacement
- Static load sensing operation – requires matched priority flow divider
- Non-load reaction cylinder circuit
- 3/4″-16 O-Ring ports with 7/16″-20 load sense port on side of body
- 2500 psi maximum pressure rating
- 12 GPM nominal oil flow rating
- Manual steering check valve
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with a one year warranty (Click here for more details).