GS42080B- 212-1009-002 Midwest Steering Replacement
GS42080B- Midwest Steering Replacement for 212-1009
Only 2 left in stock
GS42080B: Midwest Steering Replacement for 212-1009-002 Steering Valve.
These reliable Italian made units are the quality you want at a price you can afford and are great replacements for Eaton Char Lynn closed center 212-1009-002 and 212-1009-001 steering valves with a savings of over $250.
They will replace the original in most all applications, the only significant difference being the spacing between the port openings. These units follow the Sauer Danfoss port spacing pattern instead of Eaton’s, but if your fittings screw directly into the unit this is not an issue, the ports themselves are the same as is the column attachment threading and all internal flow specifications. These come with our (1) one year warranty, and we also provide service and repair parts in house for these in case you ever need it.
This valve has all internal valve options, column attachment, and fitting sizes as the original unit.
- 80cc displacement (4.83 cu. in.)
- Closed center oil flow
- 9/16″-18 O-ring ports (#6 JIC O-ring)
- 3/8″-16 column mtg. threads.
- Std. 12 tooth involute splined input shaft (Same as Char Lynn and Danfoss)
- Overall height of 5.0″ from bottom to column mtg. face.
- Manual steering check valve.
- Inlet check valve to reduce possible kickback at steering wheel
- Non Load reaction cylinder circuit
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with a one year warranty (Click here for more details).