Terms and Conditions
The Midweststeering.com website is an online information and sales service provided by Midwest Directional Services, Inc., a Missouri corporation. Our products are for industrial and off road use only unless otherwise noted.
Original manufacturer’s part numbers and their various Trade names (Clark, Case, CAT, etc.) referred to on this website are used for descriptive and reference purposes only, and remain the property of the respective Trade name holders. The parts we offer are aftermarket in origin, and no claim of parts originality or dealership affiliation is made, as we are not sponsored or connected in any way with the equipment/parts manufacturers referred to on this website.
- Prices shown on midweststeering.com are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- You will be charged the prevailing cost in effect at the time you placed your order.
- There is a $25 minimum order amount for all phoned in orders but no minimum for orders placed online .
- Discounts are available to registered commercial users who are in the business of supplying or servicing off-road parts and equipment such as is used in industrial, agricultural, construction , or the off- road recreational market.
- All discounts are subject to pre-approval and you may need to submit a valid business license copy or other identification to be approved.
Core Return Policy
- Cores must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date to receive full core credit. Cores returned after 30 days from the date of invoice are subject to a 50% reduction in credit. Core returned after 90 days may not be accepted for any credit.
- Core return tags are provided with all rebuilt gears. To help ensure proper credit please use this tag. As an alternate method, you can also refer to your order number on the box and packing slip used. Customer is responsible for costs involved in return shipping and no COD’s will be accepted.
- The core returned must be the same assembly we provided unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Cores returned disassembled may not be given full credit. This depends on the way they were packaged and any damage they sustained in shipment. Parts must all be from the same assembly – no mixed and matched parts from other units.
- All cores are accepted at full credit regardless of damage caused by in use wear and tear. (Unless otherwise stipulated at time of sale and on invoice.)
- Damage to core from improper removal from equipment or improper removal of accessories such as the steering wheel and pitman arm will cause a reduction in core credit. Please use appropriate pullers to reduce this possibility.
- Shipping is not included unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping amounts calculated on midweststeering.com are estimates and although generally accurate, we reserve the right to adjust the final amount in order to provide you with the best possible shipping prices and correct any errors.
- We ship using all domestic and international UPS options as our primary means, but also provide all USPS methods of delivery. FedEx is available for customers with FedEx accounts, but there may be additional handling time to process your order.
- UPS orders are processed in one business day, USPS shipments may require up to 2 business days for processing.
- Unless you instruct us otherwise and agree to all risks involved, insurance is added to all shipments.
- If you have a UPS or FedEx account you would like us to use for your shipment please state this clearly in the comments of your order or when calling to place your order.
- You may pick up your order at our warehouse Mon-Fri. 8:00-5:00. Please contact us to let us know when you would like your order to be available.
- There is an additional $2.00 handling charge added to each individual shipment.
If you receive an order that is missing parts or you believe your shipment sustained damage, contact us immediately (within 3 days of receipt) so that we can correct the shortage or initiate a damage claim. Always retain the box and all packing materials in case it is needed to verify your claim.
Missouri Sales Tax will be added to all orders when the billing or shipping address is within the state of Missouri. Tax exempt customers must file a Missouri Sales Tax Exemption Certificate with our office in order to not be charged sales tax.
- We accept PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. In addition you may send a check but be advised that there will be additional handling time required in order to clear your payment first.
- We welcome international business but we do not accept foreign checks and bank notes for payment without prior arrangement.
- COD orders may be paid for with a company check, money order, or cashier’s check – personal checks are not accepted.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25.00 handling charge.
Commercial open accounts can be established after application approval for companies who expect to purchase at least $1,000.00 in a 12 month period. Accounts are all Net- 30 terms. We reserve the right to close accounts not meeting this level of sales activity. All accounts over 30 days are subject to a 1.5% per month service charge and all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney/collection fees.
- All returns must be made within 30 days and require advance notice by phone or email contact for approval.
- Your return is subject to a 20% restocking charge, which may be reduced solely at our discretion depending on the circumstances of the order.
- Special orders and non standard items are non- returnable other than for warranty purposes.
- Original order/invoice number must be clearly marked on all returned shipments, and shipping costs are not refundable unless our mistake.
- Return items must be in new/ unused condition, shipped freight prepaid, and are subject to inspection.
- All returned items are processed within 5 business days and payment returned in the manner it was given.
All products sold are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of sale. Warranty is limited to replacement or repair of part only. No labor or damage claims due to inadequate performance or repairs made by anyone other than Midwest Directional Services, Inc. will be allowed. Warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear, abuse, misuse, overloading, altered products, or use of improper lubrication.