GS11125B-PB 7.56 Cubic Inch Steering Control Valve With Power Beyond
125cc / 7.56 cubic Inch. POWER BEYOND
Out of stock
GS11125B-PB Steering Control Valve With Power Beyond
This GS11125B-PB is an European produced steering valve. This steering unit has an additional 5th port, for Power Beyond. This is used to supply hydraulic fluid to auxiliary hydraulic valve functions. So when fluid is not required for steering, all inlet flow is diverted to the 5th port. Steering always has priority, so the 5th port is cut off when the steering valve is operated.
It comes with a one year warranty and has the following specifications:
- 7.56 cubic inch displacement
- Open center oil flow, with Power Beyond
- Non-load reaction cylinder circuit (usable with all cylinder types)
- 9/16″-18 O-Ring ports
- 9/16″-18 O-Ring Power Beyond Port Located in the Port Face
- 3000 psi maximum pressure rating
- 4-8 GPM flow requirement
- Manual steering check valve
- The GS1125B-PB SCU is designed for use with the Standard 12 involute spline column with 3.25″ bolt circle
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with a one year warranty (Click here for more details).
Most orders ship same day by UPS if ordered by 2pm Central!
If you have any questions please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us @ 1.800.237.5048