Did you know that Midwest Steering can also rebuild your existing steering control valve or steering gear. With decades of experience, we can repair it right the first time.
Plus our turnaround is fast too, we know you need your part back. Time down is money lost. Trust us to repair your part the first time, saving you time and money.
We frequently ship customer rebuilds’ within 2 days of repair authorization
All of our Customer core repairs come with a one-year parts and labor warranty (unless otherwise noted).
Please contract us prior to sending your part in. Our repairs are limited to Industrial and Agricultural steering control valves and gears. We do not offer any repair services for the automotive market.
Customer Service Form
Please see print out and send in our Core Repair Form
All Customer Repairs will need the form before any work can be quoted.
A Quick Note on Shipping Your Item
1) Make sure to drain the item to be serviced of any fluids.
2) We will not need any hose fittings, so please record the fitting positions; draw a diagram or snap a photo.
3) Remove the fittings
4) Wrap the unit in cellophane wrap and place in a plastic bag
5) Pack the unit in a suitable shipping box, make sure to use enough packing material to keep the item from moving during shipping.
6) Enclose the core repair form inside or securely tape to box near the shipping label.
7) Tape the box securely and try not to skimp, tape is much cheaper than replacing an expensive valve. Be sure to cover all seams.
8) Insure the item for at least replacement value
9) Midwest Directional cannot be responsible for any damages from improper shipping, or missing items.
Midwest Directional Services
21212 E. Truman Rd
Independence MO 64056