204-1021-007 33″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This 33″ long column has two horn wire contacts for usage on electric vehicles and was used by Yale forklift as 501181502.
Out of stock
204-1021-007 33″ Steering Column
For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket steering valves.
Has the following dimensional specs:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 34.93″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 32.50″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- Two horn contacts for use with electrical vehicles requiring isolated ground