204-1048-007 3.26″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This two wire 3.26″ long column is used on electric vehicles requiring isolated ground wire and was used by Yale forklift as 501182501.
Only 2 left in stock
204-1048-007 Steering Column
For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, MS Hydraulic, and other aftermarket steering valves.
- Earlier 204-1048’s with 001-006 code
- Yale forklift 501182501
Has the following dimensional specs:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see matching nut here.
- Overall height 5.74″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 3.26″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- two horn contact brushes for isolated ground used on electric vehicle applications.
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with a one year warranty (Click here for more details).