204-1012-007 33″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This 33″ column assembly has integral horn wiring and was used in Clark applications using part # 999416.
Out of stock
ON ORDER DUE IN SOON
204-1012-007 Steering Column
With Integral Horn Wiring. For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brand steering valves.
204-1012-007 has the following dimensional specs:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 32.53″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 32.53″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection