204-1025-007 27.26″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This 27.26″ column assembly has two horn contacts for electric vehicle applications where isolated ground is required and is used by Allis Chalmers forklifts as # 4918472.
Only 2 left in stock
204-1025-007 27.26″ Steering Column
For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, MS Hydraulic, and other aftermarket brand steering valves. 204-1025-007 Steering Column has the following dimensional specs:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 29.875″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 27.26″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- With two horn contacts for electrical vehicle applications with horn wiring, one black wire and one white wire with 14.5″ length and 1/4″ spade terminations.
Also used by Allis Chalmers forklifts as # 4918472