204-1027-007 6″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This 6″ long column has two horn contacts for electric vehicle applications and was used by Clark forklift as # 915281.
Only 1 left in stock
204-1027-007 Steering Column, 6″ With horn Wiring
Direct replacement for earlier versions of 204-1027 (ending code 001-006)
This column comes with integral horn wiring. For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brand steering valves.
Has the following dimensional specs:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 8.125″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 5.82″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- With 2 nut plate style horn contacts for electric vehicle applications requiring isolated ground