204-1015-007 Steering Column
This 18″ nominal length column has no integral horn wiring and is a good choice for off road projects and conversions. See below for full dimensional information.
Only 2 left in stock
The 204-1015-007 steering column can be used with many common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brand steering valves.
Here are the specifications for the 204-1015-007 steering column:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut
- Overall height 20.50″ including shaft extensions at each end
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 17.74″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- This column has no horn wire lead
The 204-1015-007 uses a standard style column attachment pattern, which is compatible with numerous steering control units click here for further explanation
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with a one year warranty (Click here for more details).
Most orders ship same day by UPS if ordered by 2pm Central!
If you have any questions please contact us email@example.com or call us @ 1.800.237.5048