204-1062-007 10″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This 10″ column assembly has one horn contact lead and has been used by Allis Chalmers forklift as # 4918474.
Only 1 left in stock
204-1062-007 10″ Steering Column
If you have a 204-1062 column with a different design code (the last 3 digits on the end of the part number) this will replace it as an assembly as long as the first seven numbers are the same. For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket steering valves.
204-1062-007 10″ Steering column has the following dimensional specs:
- Has 7/8″ shaft w/ 36 splines and .859″ taper start diameter
- 13/16″-20 UNF thread – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 11.5″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 9.87″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- One horn contact with wire lead
Used by Allis Chalmers forklift as # 4918474