204-1024-007 17″ Steering Column w/Horn Wiring
This 17″ column assembly has integral horn wiring and is used by Clark as # 915799.
Only 2 left in stock
204-1024-007 Steering Column
For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brands of steering valves.
Has the following dimensional specs:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 19.125″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 16.64″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- with horn wiring, Standard 1 wire