204-1031-007 Steering Column
This 16″ nominal length column has no integral horn wiring and is a good choice for off road projects and conversions. See below for complete dimensional information.
Only 2 left in stock
The 204-1031-007 steering column is for use with many common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brand steering valves.
Here are the specifications for the 204-1031-007 steering column:
- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 18.50″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 15.74″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- This column has no horn wire lead