204-1043-007 Steering Column 8″ w/Horn Wiring
This 8″ column has one horn contact lead and has been used by Tenant as # 52388 and Clark as # 905080.
Only 1 left in stock
204-1043-007 Steering Column
For use with all common Char Lynn, Sauer-Danfoss, and other aftermarket brand steering valves.
- Earlier 204-1043’s with 001 thru 007 code
- Tenant 52388
- Clark 905080
Has the following dimensional specs.:
- 7/8″- 36 splines on top with 13/16-20 threads – see our matching nut.
- Overall height 10″ not including shaft extension from bottom into steering valve
- Length from mounting tabs on base to top of outer tube jacket 7.76″
- Length of shaft extension 1.785″ from end of threads to top of outer tube jacket
- Base plate 3.27″ square, has bolt holes on 3.25″ bolt circle that will accept 3/8″ or M10 bolts
- Standard .800 O.D. 12 flat root splines for steering unit connection
- With one integral horn wire lead
Buy from professionals who have specialized in steering for agricultural and industrial applications for over 25 years. Free technical support, and we service what we sell from our central USA location, and all products are covered with a one year warranty (Click here for more details).